This program allows students to be immersed in a new culture, gain valuable experience, and grow personally and professionally while building international friendships.
Make your own program! Choose your classes from a wide variety of topics in humanities, business, or any of our ten specializations: Hotel & Lodging Management, Restaurant & Foodservice Management, Culinary Arts, Baking & Pastry, Gastronomy: Food & Culture, Event Planning, Travel & Tourism, Catering Management, Health Care & Wellness and Nutritional Studies.
- 9 month program (Aug-May)
- 12 credits per semester for 2 semesters
- Browse course options here
Tuition and Housing
Tuition: $16,500 (24 credits)
Housing Options: (August—May)
- Concord Residence: $6,000 rent, $3,000 meals, approximately 30 min. train ride.
- A+ Lofts: $8,700, no meals, 5 min. walk. Student Housing with Lexington Staff member living on site.
Follow the directions here for the International Application. Applications are due March 31, 2014.